Unlaunch Cookie Statement
Last Updated: May 10, 2020
What types of Cookies do we use?
We use two types of Cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies.” Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that remain on your device until you leave our website. A persistent Cookie remains on your device for much longer until you manually delete it (how long the Cookie remains will depend on the duration or “lifetime” of the specific Cookie and your browser settings).
What are Cookies used for?
The specific types of first and third party cookies served through our Website and the purposes they perform are described below:
Analytics and customisation cookies
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Website is being used or how effective are marketing campaigns are, or to help us customise our Website for you.
- Google Analytics - https://analytics.google.com/ To refuse, please follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en
These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Google AdWords - https://adwords.google.com/ To refuse, please follow the instructions here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ To refuse, please follow the instructions here: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/ To refuse, please follow the instructions here: https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/62931/manage-advertising-preferences?lang=en
- Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/ To refuse, please follow the instructions here: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
Content Delivery Network and Service Providers
These services help us improve the performance of our website and client-side libraries, helps detect malicious visitors and minimizes blocking legitimate users.
- Cloudflare - https://www.cloudflare.com/ For more information, please visit https://www.cloudflare.com/cookie-policy/
Do you serve targeted advertising?
Third parties may serve cookies on your computer or mobile device to serve advertising through our Website. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services that you may be interested in. They may also employ technology that is used to measure the effectiveness of advertisements. This can be accomplished by them using cookies or web beacons to collect information about your visits to this and other sites in order to provide relevant advertisements about goods and services of potential interest to you. The information collected through this process does not enable us or them to identify your name, contact details or other personally identifying details unless you choose to provide these.
Updates to this Cookie Statement
The date at the top of this Cookie Statement indicates when it was last updated.
How to contact us
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, please contact [email protected].